Well it’s that time of year again where you want to spoil your Mum for everything that she has done for you! Which is A LOT when you consider how she carried you in her tummy for 9 months, had many sleepless nights and continually looked out for you as you grew up, not to mention an on call taxi at times. The list goes on and on….
So rather than the usual old PJ’s and slippers combo, we have come up with our top 6 healthy gifts to really spoil your Mum and make her feel extra special this year.
Our Top Gift Ideas:
- Gift voucher for a relaxing Massage
- Pilates package at your local studio or health club
- A good quality juicer so she can make fresh juice every morning
- A gift box of healthy superfoods for extra energy
- The latest healthy cookbook (see links below for our top 3)
- A beautiful card to say thank you
Our top 3 healthy cookbooks for Mum are:
- The Happy Cook Book – Lola Berry
- The Healthy Life – Jessica Sepel
- Heal Your Gut – Lee Holmes
Spoil Your Mum for Mother’s Day on the 8th May!!
P.S If you are a Mum, feel free to print out this blog post and leave it on the kitchen bench 😉