Perth Aromatherapy Massage – is a particular massage therapy that uses different kinds of essential oils, which are believed to have healing characteristics. The oils which are known as “essential oils” are of 400 different kinds and among them, 40 are used commonly in aromatherapy.
These essential oils are made from different kinds of seeds, leaves, flowers and fruits; even barks of some plants are also used to make essential oils. It is believed that these oils have the power to alleviate stress and rejuvenate the whole body and it is becoming one on the popular list.
Benefits Of Aromatherapy Full Body Massage
The aromatherapy full body massage helps your body to relax, reorganize the balance of the body and also you feel a harmonious sensation all over your physical and spiritual being. Like all other body massages, it helps strengthen your whole body and also improves the body’s natural healing process and develops the immune system. Aromatherapy massage helps to alleviate cases of headache, back pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and digestive disorder. It also very active in removing stress and stress related syndromes.
How Aromatherapy Works
- During the massage therapy when you inhale essential oils aroma or molecules it affects the heart rate, stress level, blood pressure, digestion.
- It is also believed that the aromatherapy can affect the immune system, breathing, even memory.
- Your skin absorbs the essential oils.
- This part is important as nowadays many believe that aromatherapy can be helpful as an alternative medicine.
- Many people believe and prefer this massage therapy as it is purely natural and has no side effects.
Aromatherapy For Cancer Patients
In some cases, the cancer patients are advised to take these massages as it helps them to relax and to get routine rest and sleep. It also helps them to cope up with the unbearable pain. Muscle stiffness can be released through these massages. Research shows that many cancer patients particularly in the palliative care setting are increasingly taking the sessions of aromatherapy massage and reporting that it is helping them in a great scale.
The Essential Oils
During the therapy the masseur uses different kinds of essential oils and all of them have different kinds of effects on the body. Some will make your body calm and relaxed; for example- lavender, chamomile, geranium and some have emerging effects like- rose. Some have cleansing quality like Rosemary essential oils while the other can have decongesting properties, such as essential oils of eucalyptus, pine, and tea tree etc. sometime pregnant women are advised to get an aromatherapy massage to overcome their problem of nausea. But if you are considering taking an aromatherapy during pregnancy you should always consult with your doctor and should take the therapy from a masseur who has certificate on pregnancy massage.
Aromatherapy And Elderly People
Many elderly people can also consider taking the help of aromatherapy but only after consulting the doctor. Though it is proved to be very helpful for relaxation and release stress and tension and a great help for sleep, but elderly people’s skins can be more sensitive and their body structure should also be considered before taking the aromatherapy session.
Different Kinds Of Aromatherapy Treatment:
- Aromatherapy Candles Treatment – Can help you to improve your physical, mental and spiritual being.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Massage – Is a unique treatment which uses the spreading of vaporized oil aroma around the room which ultimately results in a peaceful state of mind.
- Aromatherapy Recipes Treatment – Is used to relax oneself and to release tension. And people who are taking these sessions regularly tell that it is a great help to their body’s immunity and circulation.
How Aromatherapy Sessions Are Done
- At the beginning of the massage some oils, essential oils, are taken and the masseur selects the oils considering your physical and mental state.
- These oils are mixed with the lotions or oil that the masseur is going to use on your body.
- During the session the whole room is filled up with the special selected aroma which is considered to be the most effective part of the massage session.
- Our Perth Massage Therapy Experts, massage your whole body in a gentle and caring manner, which circulates the blood and relaxes the muscles.
- Sometimes the therapist suggests the patients to do certain blends to be used at home during the treatment.
Reward yourself with an Aromatherapy Massage now.
Call Happy Physio on (08) 9272 7359 and drive all the stress away!